Learning of Emerging Technology Symposium (L.E.T.S)
Semiconductor Fabrication Association Malaysia (SFAM) is partnering with Kulim Technology Park Corp (KTPC) and Infineon Technologies Kulim to bring forth the Learning of Emerging Technology Symposium (L.E.T.S.) with insights on technological advancement in the semiconductor industry.
Hear from the semiconductor megatrend experts on Saturday, 21 Nov 2020, 9.00am – 4.00pm with four speakers: –
- Dr. Raj Kumar, Infineon Technologies
- Dr. David Lacey, Osram
- Mr. Phang Wei Ken, Fuji Electric
- Mr. Arjun Kumar, Silterra
This symposium welcomes engineers, technologist, technical expert, or students interested to learn about: –
- Power Semiconductor Technologies for Electrical Vehicles (xEV) and Beyond
- Better Living through Optoelectronics
- Raising Competitive Profiles through Equipment Upgrade
- MEMs, Sensors and Life Sciences
1) For face to face attendees (limited to 40 pax)
2) For online attendees:
The face-to-face audience is limited to 40 pax on a first-come-first-served basis. After which, only online session available.
RM5 commitment fees applies to face-to-face participants.
Any inquiries, please contact: –
Ms Aina or Ms Khairiyah