Kulim Technology Park Corporation Sdn Bhd (KTPC) is a private limited company wholly owned by Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah (PKNK).
KTPC is entrusted with the development and management of Kulim Hi-Tech Park (KHTP), a national project funded by the Government of Malaysia. KTPC is located in Kulim, Kedah within the Northern Economic Corridor.
As a fully integrated high tech park with the tagline ‘Leading Global Science City’, KHTP is aimed to lead Malaysia’s forays into a more robust industrial economy focusing on high tech manufacturing, advanced technologies and R&D activities.
Essentially, as the developer and manager of KHTP, KTPC is responsible to:
- Develop and manage the whole ecosystem of KHTP;
- Promote and facilitate the investment for KHTP; and provide corporate and management support services.
KTPC has expanded its range of services and activities through four wholly owned subsidiaries, engaging in:
- Clubhouse and 18-hole golfing facilities;
- Engineering and ICT training services;
- Biotechnology services; and medical sterilisation services.
KHTP as a preferred location for high tech investor in Asia.
- To develop and manage KHTP as a fully-integrated high tech park by promoting high tech manufacturing industries, R&D, and technology education activities through the provision of world- class infrastructure and amenities.
- Capitalising KHTP Hi-Tech activities to gain financial benefit.
We have come a long way since 1989 to be where and what we are today.
Our Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and Development of Kulim Hi-Tech Park
- Promotion and Marketing of Kulim Hi-Tech Park to Investors
- Investor Facilitation Through Supporting Services (One Stop Centre)
- Facilities And Infrastructures
Roles of KTPC in the development and management of Kulim Hi-Tech Park (KHTP)